Five wedding gifts all couples will love
April 19, 2016
As the weather starts to warm up here in the UK that means lots of things, from lighter evenings to days at the beach with friends and family, and it also means wedding season!
Once you open the invite you start thinking of all the amazing memories you will make, the friends you will see and the stylish outfits you will be wearing. But then a thought will pop in to your head that will make you panic… What am I going to buy the bride and groom as a wedding present?
Do you get them some crockery or bedsheets? Or do you go the safe option and take a chunk of your wages and hand it over? If you want something a bit more personal and something they are guaranteed to love, have a read of our guide below to give you some fantastic tips on what lavish gift to give the happy couple this year.
- For the couple who have everything consider giving to charity. A charitable donation in their name is the way to go, you should opt for any cause you know they both support with it being the gift that really does keep on giving.
- If they like getting out and about in nature you can make up a picnic hamper full of their favourite foods and even suggest a new location to visit for them.
- For the culture rich couple you can buy yearlong memberships to their favourite museum or gallery. These locations regularly hold monthly events which include nibbles and drinks, perfect for their date nights once the wedding is over.
- For the big kids you can buy them some sessions at a trampoline park. This new craze is popular to people of all ages and involves trampolines in all forms, foam pits and wipe-out style obstacles for you to burn off a few hours.
- Do the happy couple enjoy the odd selfie? Book them in for a makeover and photo. If you are feeling especially generous have the photos sent to you before either putting them in a customised album or selecting the best ones and having some enlarged prints made.
Don’t forget to visit Jolly Brolly online before the big day, we have a fantastic selection of wedding umbrellas to shield you from the sun on those warm summer days or if you want to make a statement if the weather takes a turn for the worse, grab one of our clear umbrellas, to make you look stylish when shielding from the elements.
Other articles you may also want to read:
Photo by: debowscyfoto